Thursday, December 19, 2013

A DAY ON THE LEFT BANK

Dare I say it...I am heading to the Left Bank on my next trip. My friend Nancy Kendall with whom I have only enjoyed a treasured correspondence since our meeting in the Spring opened my eyes to her world as a resident here.

We lunched at Ladurée and then walked to her stunning apartment that could only be found in the likes of Architectural Digest. Elegant perfection and ever so French....like Nancy I would have expected nothing less.

I heard one of the most romantic love stories that I have ever heard!! To this day Nancy and John are an extraordinary couple and I can hardly wait to see them again in January on their return from the South of France.

Christmas windows at Ladurée

Lunch with Nancy whose laugh is contagious...and while she does almost everything...she does not speak Turkish...our joke,

 

Welcome to Nancy's perfect Paris apartment

Meet John and Nancy....love, regard and humour abound in this long-standing marriage.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment