Wednesday, May 8, 2013

NOW IS THE TIME TO REALIZE WE LIVE ONCE...

Not sure how many miles I walked today but my friend Marie-Paule could walk all of Paris pas de problem!!

Bring a pedometer next time!!

Yet ANOTHER holiday in France...but found this gem that brought new meaning to caramels!

 

 

Opéra was being played in the store ever so softly the staff member was a fan. We talked opera as well as experiencing beyond caramels!!

 

Find this sweet shop in the Marais with its old moulds,labels, original drawings and voila you have yet another discovery.

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Drool is about to dribble onto my keyboard as I imagine that caramel melting in my mouth. MMMM.
    The shop, on top of its beautiful merchandise, is a visual balm. This charming, old shop kept alive is a tiny treasure- only in Paris!

    ReplyDelete