Saturday, May 18, 2013

WHAT WILL I REMEMBER ABOUT PARIS?

Everything...you think I have not been watched over by angels? The day I was caught in the demonstration with guns a'blazing...I headed for the Metro Station and for the first time got confused.

Two attractive women stopped to answer my question and offered to guide me when in the station as it was two lines only. WHAT were the odds as I talked with Agnès that she was behind the genius of the audio guide at the Louvre Lens as previously posted. She and I happily shared the innovative success and I could only offer her my congratulations!! Did you know The Louvre opens in Adu Dhabi in 2015....

Agnès had been to Vancouver .....hope she comes again the VAG could use her ...but why leave The Louvre!! Merci Agnès!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment